FREE filtered WVO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE filtered WVO

Well nobody wants to take my WVO drums, so if anyone will at least take some WVO off my hands it will save me having to dump it!

I have about 400-500L going begging. I'll be getting rid of it if nobody takes it soon.
    Sean

Re: FREE filtered WVO

Hi pangit,

If I lived closer I would take it, but it is about 900km and I have grown to HATE driving is Sydney.
    This shows you what the state of using biodiesel/ SVO has grown to be with the new technology diesels.

Comment

Originally posted by pangit View Post
      Well nobody wants to take my WVO drums, so if anyone will at least take some WVO off my hands it will save me having to dump it!

I have about 400-500L going begging. I'll be getting rid of it if nobody takes it soon.
      Hi pangit,

would you be happy to hold on to it until early April as I am traveling to Melbourne and could take all the oil of you on my way south. would it be usable or does it need processing?

Thanks Jens
      1990 Toyota Hilux LN106 with ATG 2 tank system (sold after running 150.000 ks on mainly WVO)

1993 Toyota 75 Series with 1 HDT conversion, 75l factory tank and a custom 170l under tray tank. (Retired with 680.000ks on the clock mostly running on BIO and on WVO)

2006 Landcruiser Troopcarrier 1HZ with DTS Turbo Kit, 170ltr long range tank currently not converted, running on B100

"him who never made a mistake, made no discovery either"

Comment

Originally posted by tillyfromparadise View Post
        Hi pangit,

If I lived closer I would take it, but it is about 900km and I have grown to HATE driving is Sydney.
        This shows you what the state of using biodiesel/ SVO has grown to be with the new technology diesels.
        Yeah I guess they don't make them like the old Mercs any more. Pity mine succumbed to the hail in December. 400,000km and still going strong.
        Sean

Comment

Originally posted by Bueff View Post
          Hi pangit,

would you be happy to hold on to it until early April as I am traveling to Melbourne and could take all the oil of you on my way south. would it be usable or does it need processing?

Thanks Jens
          Jens I have a couple of people who have PM'd me, but if they don't take it I'll let you know. What dates are you travelling through?
          Sean

Comment

Thanks Sean, I am planning to be in Sydney on the 11th of April. Let me know how you go
            1990 Toyota Hilux LN106 with ATG 2 tank system (sold after running 150.000 ks on mainly WVO)

1993 Toyota 75 Series with 1 HDT conversion, 75l factory tank and a custom 170l under tray tank. (Retired with 680.000ks on the clock mostly running on BIO and on WVO)

2006 Landcruiser Troopcarrier 1HZ with DTS Turbo Kit, 170ltr long range tank currently not converted, running on B100

"him who never made a mistake, made no discovery either"

Comment

Working...
            X