X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flex Fuel kit

Hi guys
    Anyone know of a local ie. (australian) distributer of flex fuel kits
    I would like to convert my ba falcon as we now have a united servo selling e85 just round the corner.
    Jas.

2006 Vw Polo 1.9 TDI
    75000 km on Bio 100 :)
    :(Sold:(

BA Falcon on e10 at the moment
    looking for flex fuel conversion

1966 VC Valiant 225 slant 6
    Won't run on bio for some reason :rolleyes:

Re: Flex Fuel kit

Flex Fuel Kits is the Australian DIstributor for White Lightning Ethanol Conversion Kits here in AUstralia. In fact we have just negostiated a deal with Fine Auto Service who are the Auto Mechanics next door to Rozelle United Petrol Station. So now you can get your Car converted to run on E85. Pick Up a brochure at the Rozelle United Station today.

Comment

Is it true that the in fact we have just negostiated a deal with Fine Auto Service who are the Auto Mechanics next door to Rozelle United Petrol Station. So now you can get your Car converted to run on E85. Pick Up a brochure at the Rozelle United Station today.

Comment

If your a tinkerer, Jaycar has a digtal fuel adjuster, which gives you the ability to tune the fuel map. ive never tryed it to run on e85 But Ive bulit 3 of them and they do work extremely well, and all 3 cars a falcon, a ssanyon and a toyota twin cam were a great success with substantially more power and better drivablety. Ive currently got a toyota 4age engine with the kit fitted, I cant get e85 here, but when we do Im going to have a crack at tuning the engine to run on it.
        Digital Fuel Adjuster - Jaycar Electronics
        smithw
        Last edited by smithw; 18 March 2011, 02:18 PM.

Comment

I have one on my EF Falcon that I am finished with. I imagine it uses the same injector connection. If you want it, make an offer, or I'll find out what it's worth and come up with a price for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuciferos View Post
            I have one on my EF Falcon that I am finished with. I imagine it uses the same injector connection. If you want it, make an offer, or I'll find out what it's worth and come up with a price for you.
            Thanks for the offer but it blew the auto last week and i am still trying to decide if i scrap it or fix it.

Jas
            Jas.

2006 Vw Polo 1.9 TDI
            75000 km on Bio 100 :)
            :(Sold:(

BA Falcon on e10 at the moment
            looking for flex fuel conversion

1966 VC Valiant 225 slant 6
            Won't run on bio for some reason :rolleyes:

Comment

FlexFuelKits is now working with Fuel Flex International to bring Australia the best ethanol upgrade kit on the market. With over 3 years experience in working with ethanol we have found the best kit out there.

Talk to us if you have questions, always happy to discuss E85 and ethanol fuels.

Comment

Why can't people just buy 30% larger injectors and run them? How does a flex fuel "kit" address the problem of injectors maxing out at 95+% duty cycle on E85?
                Widening injector pulse width is a bandaid fix to running E85.

Comment

The only "kit" you need is 30-35% larger injectors. Using injector pulsewidth converters to run E85 is a bandaid solution and is fraught with the danger of running out of injector at heavy throttle openings (which you most likely will).
                  There aren't too many cars out there with 30-35% reserve injector size capacity....
                  Any modern ECU will happily adjust and fine tune to E85 with larger injectors.

Comment

Working...
                  X