Thread: Looking to buy 1400lts of b100 in Brisbane South side in late Febuary 2014.

Looking to buy 1400lts of b100 in Brisbane South side in late Febuary 2014.

Giday fellow bio makers.
    I am picking up a F350 Ute in Late February from Eagle Farm in Brisbane to drive back to WA and would like to buy enough fuel for the trip in Brisbane before I depart. I recon I will need about 1400 lts in methanol drums (flying in so won't have any !) The tank takes 150 so about 6 drums and perhaps a couple of 20ltr plastic drums should be enough.
    Don't need commercial grade just good quality home brew will suffice. Would like to support fellow home brewers and perhaps share some knowledge as well.
    Ive been making my own here in WA for over 8 years so I can share a few stories.
    Message me if you can assist.

Cheers
    Sandman.

Re: Looking to buy 1400lts of b100 in Brisbane South side in late Febuary 2014.

Have you considered shipping your own BioD over there by commercial freight?

Re: Looking to buy 1400lts of b100 in Brisbane South side in late Febuary 2014.

Sorry can't help with fuel but what motor does the F350 have? From what I have heard the earlier 7.3s will run on almost anything. You could fill it with vege in the morning, drive until the tank is nearly dry and put in some diesel to shut down for the night before doing the same next day. Warm weather will help.
    Johnnojack
    4WD Isuzu Jackaroo 3.1 200000km on WVO,(2020) 2 tank home built system 6 solenoids FPHE, heated filter fuel line and tank pickup for thicker oil. Mk. 9 version now and no changes planned as trouble free.
    Mercedes W201 190D 1986 model: 2 tank system, bigger fuel line from tank, no heat exchanger, electric pump for diesel 22000km so far