Thread: Heated WVO tank with fuel sender and some hoses - make me an offer

Heated WVO tank with fuel sender and some hoses - make me an offer

Hi All,

Have the above located in Ringwood East, Vic currently full of WVO that was from a fish and chip shop quite some years ago. Never ended up using this system unfortunately so fuel might need re-filtering or just know if you are using cheap canister filters that you might go through a few on the first tank. WVO in tank is solid at room temperature, but at the time was filtered through industrial filter socks. If has an integrated fuel tank sender installed and a 3 pin connector for this on the tank. There are some hoses and fittings included as well, and a separate coolant heater assembly if you want to heat directly before your pump or filter so it doesn't clog up from the temperature loss after you get from the back of the car to the engine bay; depending on how you were planning to do it.

At the time (quite some years ago) I paid $50 for a radiator mob to solder a flange on to the copper heater core for heating the fuel tank.
    The tank is a plastic marine tank. I tested it at the time with high pressure compressed air for leaks in the coolant section, the fuel section, and for leaks between, but the silicone may have aged enough that it is no longer good. The silicone sealing looks scrappy in the photos but from memory I tried to put all as many of the fastener heads as possible inside the tank with O-rings on the inside and silicone outside, and then cover liberally everywhere anyway for piece of mind.

I would love this to go to a good home. Please message me if you are interested with an offer. As long as you are a sure thing I can hold on to this for you until we are out of stage 4 lock-down.

Pics attached with dimensions attached to them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200818_144149.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	182.4 KB 
ID:	2347   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200818_144053.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	191.2 KB 
ID:	2348   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200818_144040.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	179.6 KB 
ID:	2349   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200818_144036.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	162.4 KB 
ID:	2350   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200818_143926.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	186.9 KB 
ID:	2351  

Last edited by shayward_eng; 23rd August 2020 at 09:30 AM.