Thread: Centrifuge question

Centrifuge question

Hey Everyone, came across this forum while looking for the infopop forums for biodiesel. Figured i would ask the question here.

We recently acquired this centrifuge system from a company that went belly up and just left all their equipment in the rented space.

We are trying to figure out this centrifuge, there is no markings or anything that can give us any slice of knowledge. So with how wide the internet is, i figure someone out there has to know what and/or how to set this thing up or where i can get info on it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	centrifuge.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	197.7 KB 
ID:	2381

I appreciate all your time, and replies.

Stay safe, and thank you in advance.

Re: Centrifuge question

G'day AEResourcesInc, Welcome to the forum.
    The Infopop biodiesel website is dead and gone

Re: Centrifuge question

Quote Originally Posted by AEResourcesInc View Post
    Hey Everyone, came across this forum while looking for the infopop forums for biodiesel. Figured i would ask the question here.

We recently acquired this centrifuge system from a company that went belly up and just left all their equipment in the rented space.

We are trying to figure out this centrifuge, there is no markings or anything that can give us any slice of knowledge. So with how wide the internet is, i figure someone out there has to know what and/or how to set this thing up or where i can get info on it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	centrifuge.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	197.7 KB 
ID:	2381

I appreciate all your time, and replies.

Stay safe, and thank you in advance.
    Looks like there are a lot of parts missing from that fuge, never seen one like it. Are you sure it's a centrifuge, looks more like a separator to me, it's so narrow how does it work. Been using fuges for over a decade and thought I'd seen them all that are capable of working with VO, what powers it, hydraulics.