Thread: 1KZ on Bio

1KZ on Bio

Good morning ladies and gents,

It been a while and it looks awfully quite here on this forum lately, bit of a shame, but I suppose not to many newbies are into the bio game anymore.

Anyhow, we are thinking of purchasing a 4wd Hiace van which has the turbocharged, intercooled 1KZ in it.

From the look of it, it seems to be a beefed up 5l engine.

Has as anyone had experience running these on Bio?

My bio is high conversion fuel, so I would not imagine there would be any issues, but best to ask the big brains out there

many thanks and have a great Monday !
    1990 Toyota Hilux LN106 with ATG 2 tank system (sold after running 150.000 ks on mainly WVO)

1993 Toyota 75 Series with 1 HDT conversion, 75l factory tank and a custom 170l under tray tank. (Retired with 680.000ks on the clock mostly running on BIO and on WVO)

2006 Landcruiser Troopcarrier 1HZ with DTS Turbo Kit, 170ltr long range tank currently not converted, running on B100

"him who never made a mistake, made no discovery either"

Re: 1KZ on Bio

Maintaining your Car health is very essential to keep it in good condition for the long run. In India, buying a car is considered a symbol of Pride & Status but its maintenance becomes challenging due to the poor road conditions. It is necessary to take good care of your car regularly to prevent accidents and a costly repair. We suggest you have a regular inspection of your Car. All the car maintenance tips for India provided by Mekvahan are very essential because of poor road facilities in some areas and its well said that precautions are better than cure. https://www.mekvahan.com/