Thread: For Sale: 2005 Ford Courier 4x4 with SVO Elsbett conversion

For Sale: 2005 Ford Courier 4x4 with SVO Elsbett conversion

Regretfully selling our ute because of moving overseas. Ute located Nimbin, Far North Coast, NSW. 3 hours from Brisbane. NSW rego about 3 months left.

2005 Ford Courier dual cab 4x4 2.5L WLT. Fitted a new single tank SVO conversion from Elsbett. Has done 10,000kms on SVO. Works perfectly except for rough idle. Found air leaking into fuel which I believe is the cause and was in the process of fixing. Oil settled and cold filtered to 1 micron.

Ute has done 115,000kms. Original engine with original head. No oil or coolant leaks. Everything works. Always passed all rego checks during my ownership. I intended to keep this vehicle and we looked after it. Two owners before me, first owner was the Navy. Good recorded service history. Previous owner had done timing belt and new whole CV shafts. I changed oil and filter every 5,000kms. I changed radiator and hoses and coolant as preventative maintenance - old ones were fine. New air filter. New clutch cylinders, bosch. Replaced worn belt, AC i think. Recent wheel alignment.

OEM Towbar, steel ironman bullbar, tub, canopy, front and rear racks, LED light bar, side steps, tinted windows, canvas seat covers. Engine watchdog fitted. Bash plate covering underbody conversion components.
    Has a 'courier' bonnet stone deflector but I took it off, comes with.

Brand new rear and spare tyres, newish on front. Bridgestone road tyres.

Would be nice if it goes to someone who appreciates the SVO conversion and the maintenance. Asking $7500 ono. You can email me culley.palmer at uq.net.au
    Last edited by Culley; 8th September 2021 at 06:22 PM.