Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thomastown Biodisel

Re: Thomastown Biodisel

That's Fantastic news about the latest warranty from CAT!! This opens a whole new opportunity for those of little faith in the Construction industry chocking up their lungs while using "bobcats", "dingos", JCB's etc etc. The price of excavation for the Architect or Builder has become prohibitive of late.

Latest news

Hi,

Has anyone picked fuel up recently?? Can't seem to get in touch with Tom??

Any News on availability???

Cheers

J

Re: Latest news

Quote Originally Posted by jamard View Post
    Hi,

Has anyone picked fuel up recently?? Can't seem to get in touch with Tom??

Any News on availability???

Cheers

J
    I filled up on Tuesday 18/11 - 2 days ago.

Re: Latest news

Apparently Tom's not there as often as he used to be.

Try calling Yanni instead - 0448716077

Cheers!

Exclamation Re: Thomastown Biodisel

To everyone who hasn't been there lately, watch out for the new speed hump at the start of the first driveway! (not the gravelly yard)

Drove in a about a week ago and CRUNCH! then SCRAAAAAAAPE! on the way out. Always wanted a modified exhaust system, and now I've got one on a Merc 300D, no less!

Seriously, I think it's only superficial damage.

But it's a mother of a hump.

Try to enter on an angle if you can.

The boys down there at thomastown are losing a bit of businees from the truckies. Basically diesel is cheap so there not bothered to travel out to them. So spread the word and try a get ya mates down there. They are selling at 1.05 as of last friday.

g'day eveyrone
    i'm mick and i live in werribee and looking for a bio supplier out my way can anyone help
    if not could you please give me the address to the biodiesl outlet in thomas town thanks in advance
    i've just joined the club and hope to learn alot from the experianced
    i'm a member of the aussie www.delicaclub.com and any advise that i can get will be passed on to our 6000 members thanks again for all your advice
    i own a vw 06 tdi 2.0 and a 95 delica super exceed tdi
    thanks in advance
    mick

Question Re: Thomastown Biodisel

Anyone know what the problem is at Thomastown? I haven't been able to get fuel there for a couple of months or more.

Will they open up again?

Cheers!

Hey Flubber, Apparently they've been a little dodgy with the Tax Man or so two of there empleyee's tell me and they had to pull the pin on fuel sales till the end of the last fiscal year. However last I was there it's still not selling but there still selling cooking oil just not biofuel. Poor bastards copped a floggin from the E.P.A for the second bowser they were running round the back of the factory, then I see on the news the other day there was a huge explosion with an employee in critical condition. I'll have to swing round there in the next couple of days and see if there anywhere near trading again if at all ever. Shame really I always liked the idea of supporting local business, aspecially ones with a green slant to them and I've kind of grown to the idea of running 100% biodiesel 100% of the time for the last 2 or 3 years now. I reckon I blow about 20% of the smoke I used to on dinodiesel and it starts a shitload better aswell.

That is sad news

Please post what information you can. Are you sure they had an explosion? I completely missed that on the news.

I totally agree with what you're saying about supporting local businesses that contribute to 'greener living'. These guys are like rough diamonds

Well, what to do about getting some biodiesel now..

Cheers!