Thread: Commercially made 1000lt batch turn key processor wanted

Commercially made 1000lt batch turn key processor wanted

Hi fellow BD enthusiasts.
    I have a farmer friend who want's to buy a 1000ltr batch processor. He is looking for a processor that is made commercially from Stainless steel that will produce a standard of bio diesel that will meet Australian Standards so he can make it leagaly for his farming operation.
    Yes he wants to do all the paper work and get all the licences (God knows why?)
    He will be using tallow sourced from the local meat works with a ffa gananteed at 2% (98 % good oil).
    Basically wants to load the processor mix the methoxide, press the start button and watch it all happen.
    Can anyone give me leads or information of good commercially made bd processors in the UK or else where that will fit the requirements.
    I will pass on the info to him, he will be very gratefull.

Cheers
    Sandman

Re: Commercially made 1000lt batch turn key processor wanted

Gday,He must have a lot of money.Murphy Machines in the USA makes setups suitable for farm size operations.For 6 or 7 grand i believe the local engineering shop and local sparky could make a pretty good reactor.regards westwinds

Wink Re: Commercially made 1000lt batch turn key processor wanted

He should be looking for auctions of diary farm plant machinery to find an agitator, separator etc, and plumb one (reactor plant) up on site with someone who knows what they are doing.

thats the best plan of attack, you can get tapered bottom stainless tanks ex dairy around 1000 litres, a place near me has half a dozen of them for about $750 each. fit out a heater and control and maybe hook up a gear pump, motor and a methoxide tank. turn keys are expensive when you can source most things locally.

Hello Sandman,

Check out our mobile processors from Verde Biofuel. We have three models and can produce up to 13,000 litres per month, produce grade a biodiesel and can be stored anywhere.

YouTube - Verde Biofuel | Titan Trucking Testimonial

These are complete set-ups, all you need is feedstock.

Hope this helps,

Jason

Thanks everyone for your suggestions I will pass them onto my friend and he can choose his course.

Regards
    Sandman.