Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vw 2.0 Tdi Driver With Car Issues

Ekko,
    This is ridiculous! Your golf is a great car and you should confidently expect at least 500,000km of economical, reliable motoring from a VW diesel. That's why you bought it in the first place.
    I have spoken to a colleague of mine (from ClubTouareg forum) who has had some contact with VW Australia from time to time. He is currently considering buying a golf TDI himself, and will send an e-mail to VW referencing this thread and asking for comment. Let's see if we can get you some action.

..Neil
    ..Neil

VW Touareg R5 TDI

Comment

Havent heard anything back from them as yet. Im being patient because the dealership seems to be doing what they can to try and fix it. its such an intermitent fault, but the serviceman did feel it. yes i would expect to get to at least 50,000 faultless kms lol. thanks for your help

Comment

Just wante d to let you know that my car has finally been fixed. It was a vacuum solenoid, which is situated on the firewall at the back on the passenger side. a black thing with lots of hoses going in and coming out. the car is a totally different car to drive now, incredible difference. I am just starting to relax, and it was installed 3 days before christmas, and for a while i have waited for it to return. In the end they installed a computer, fuel filter, new egr system and did extensive tests...only for it to be that part. Thanks for your help

Comment

Working...
        X