Anyone want to drive Melb - Perth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want to drive Melb - Perth?

I'm relocating from Melb to Perth, and have a few vehicles to move across. One of them is a white Mercedes 190D, and I'm looking for someone to drive it across for me.

I'll supply fuel (it runs on biodiesel), the plane ticket back and food/drink for the trip. "Accommodation" will be wherever we stop. For me and my mate it'll be swags, but if we happen to be near a roadhouse I'm happy to pay for the accommodation.

3400 km in three days means no sightseeing or cafe stops. We stop only for fuel/food/toilet.

Alternatively, if you wanted to do it a little slower at your own pace, and make your own accommodation/food arrangements, that's fine as well.

It's a beautiful car to drive - nice and smooth, cruise control, good A/C and stereo.

We're leaving on the 10th Feb and doing it in three days (in other cars). You're welcome to join our convoy (portable UHF supplied) or do it in your own timing.

If you were thinking of a holiday in Perth, it could be a good opportunity.

Or, if you're from Perth and want to do it the other way 'round, that's cool too

PM me if interested.
    Doctor Mark
    Last edited by Doctor Mark; 31 January 2009, 06:58 PM.

Re: Anyone want to drive Melb - Perth?

No more PMs guys - it's sorted

Comment

Working...
    X