Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want a regular oil supply from Bayswater area WA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want a regular oil supply from Bayswater area WA?

Hi Folks

Due to time and vehicle use I dont need to pick up as often from my oil supplier. The area I collect oil is the bayswater area here in WA. Basically I leave 20L steel drums with the place and in about 6 weeks I get about 120L to collect, at 10c per litre. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

The place is very reliable and very friendly.

So I am offering this collection to someone on the forum. I do not want the store stuffed around so please only msg me if you are dinkum and a reliable person.

I would also like to float the idea that as part of this kind gesture that I could perhaps operate as a backup to collecting the oil should somebody get too much oil or be away. This is just a suggestion because I know what it is like to not have the flexibility to go away.

Anyway please message me if your interested and we can chat a little more on the subject.

The oil is good. A type of veg. oil, cotton seed I am pretty sure.

Cheers
    FB

Re: Anyone want a regular oil supply from Bayswater area WA?

FB.
    I've sent a PM.
    Geoff

Comment

Re: Anyone want a regular oil supply from Bayswater area WA?

There is a group called WARFA in WA, I'm involved in it. So is Tony. It's a good resource for sharing ideas, tech talks, and shout outs for excess oil such as this.

Western Australian Renewable Fuels Association will get you to the website and you'll find the details of the next meeting/gathering - which happens to be a family picnic on this coming Sunday. Go to the membership page and you'll see the instructions for either joining, or getting onto the email distribution list.

Tim
      Toyota Landcruiser 1988 HJ61 Manual Wagon
      12H-T turbo Direct Injection.
      Twin Tank setup runs on 100% WVO after warm up. 30 plate FPHE with 80°C output, 12mm fuel lines
      Start up and shut down electric fuel pump feeds IP direct.
      Front 4WDSytstems Lokka, Rear ARB airlokka for quick escapes up sandhills. Performance GTurbo with 600mm FMIC gives 450nm @ 1700rpm at 20psi boost.

Comment

Working...
      X