Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biodiesel supplier for ACT, bulk orders..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Biodiesel supplier for ACT, bulk orders..

I've finally passed the SOYBIO sample to HDJ80 who is going to repeat the tests I did to determine if the results are consistant. If they are he may have enough left to pass on to a third Canberra member to conduct the tests again just to be sure.
    Maverick
    Canberra

Comment

So, HDJ80, you run the tests yourself on the SOYBIO yet? I'm very keen to see your results compared to mine.
      Maverick
      Canberra

Comment

Originally posted by maverick_sr71 View Post
        Ah yes, hiding behind the cloak of "commercial in confidence". We are not asking you to tell up exactly what plant the bio is coming out of, we just want to know what country, if you can't tell us that then we can only assume the Bio is coming from a place where deforestation or food cropping is of considerable concern and for this reason you wont disclose the country.

We don't care what "accreditation" the bio is be in made to, the simple question is.....What country is the bio/oil being sourced from?

Surely that's not hard to answer. We can only assume the worst if you keep trying to hide behind so call confidentiality clauses.
        David,
        BQ-9000 producers are only located in the United States of America.
        Cheers,
        Ray Adams

Comment

Hi,

I am passing through Canberra enroute from Melbourne to Sydney tomorrow and would like to hear from anyone who may have some ready made biodiesel that we could grab.

I am filming a TV documentary called Green Way Up - 4 guys travelling from Tasmania to Norway on biodiesel and we ran out of time to make enough for contingency in Melbourne. We have to get to Sydney tomorrow and we will just about make it, but an extra bit of fuel would be great as a backup.

Please call me on 0424 586540 if you can help.

Thanks, Jo

Comment

You may like to check WVO Designs

wvodesigns.com

They also have good customer service.

Comment

Working...
            X