WANTED: high-resolution pics associated with bio-diesel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: high-resolution pics associated with bio-diesel

Hey all, I hope this isn't considered spam, mods/admins please accept my apologies if it is, but, I believe it's for a good cause

I work for Australian 4WD Monthly magazine, and I am currently putting together a major article on the benefits of bio-diesel. It runs at about 2500 words, which for our purposes is around 7 pages. The words flowed easily enough, but I'm having a problem illustrating the story.

I've emailed Morris from the Bio-Diesel Station about taking some pics of his premises, and I've got a other ideas in mind, but if anyone has any high-resolution pics they wouldn't mind me using in the story (you'll of course receive full credit and a copy of the issue in return) it would be much appreciated. This is a great chance to really sell bio to the public and I want to make it look as good as possible. The pictures can relate to the production or usage of bio, anything really.

Even though I have sold my diesel Patrol for a 1.3L Sierra (lol) I'll keep checking back here so please post if you have anything that may be useful.
    Cheers all,
    Brendan

(PS this site's already getting a mention in the story too )

Re: WANTED: high-resolution pics associated with bio-diesel

Hey Brendan,

I'd be happy to help. I've already got loads of hires photos of Morris's station as well as other bits and peices over the years. I see you're in Parramatta. I'm not far from there, so if you wanted to grab them, just PM me for my details.

Cheers,
    Robert.
    Site Admin.

Comment

I have (and I'm sure many others do as well) pictures of my biodiesel processor in my garage. It's a bit heath robinson as these things tend to be, made out of an old hot water tank and some plumbing. If that's the sort of thing you are after please tell me where to send them.
      Sean

Comment

Thanks very much for the offers guys! Robert, I'm actually in West Ryde now but it's still just up the road. I actually dropped into Frank's Automotive to take some shots this morning with my photographer but any other pictures you've got would be fantastic. I can drop around one night if that would be okay?

Pangit I'd love to see your shots too if that's okay, could you please email me some low res ones to brendan@4wdmonthly.com.au and if there's any I want to run could I get the high res ones later?

I'll definitely credit each respective owner of the shots.

Thank you very much!

Cheers Brendan

Comment

Working...
        X