sydney biofuels picnic 13th July Confirmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: sydney biofuels picnic 13th July Confirmed

RodeoNick + Dog , Capt Echidna , David , JedRock, Viola , PaulT, Fitian, Geewizztoo, markinsydney, kuma, hobie1kanobie.....

Thanks to all those that have Rsvp'd

Cheers...

Bring some snags,stubbies and a stool.
    1130 til whenever you want. Guess about 5 ish depnds on how much ya like a chin wag.

my number is 0415 509314 for anyone that gets lost
    Cheers
    Nick.
    Harold 2002 Toyota Landcruiser 105 series. 4.2lt turbo glide turbo, Too lazy to make bio nowdays times money. 3'' lift.

Roidio 2001 Holden Rodeo 4x4 2.8L TD. 2.5" exhaust sytem, H/E shower system. 4" Lift, Airbags, And lots of fruit, B100 for 55,000 . SOLD

Elsa 1983 Mercedes-Benz W123 300D. Still The Fastest Merc in Oz, Self built and Female proofed. COUSINS NOW
    sigpic

Comment

I am so sorry that I could not make it to the picnic today.

My wife and the little baby were not feeling well this morning and I had to take care of them.

Any photos taken today?
      Fitian
      <><

Comment

Sorry I missed it. Things got crazy at work and I stayed back.

Hope to come next time

Vi

Comment

Hello everyone,

It was great to meet you all and put some faces to names. Thanks to all for sharing info and stories and a big thank you to Chris and Dave for showing off their WVO engines and filtering setup.

I picked up my 2003 Hiace yesterday. Will post an update to the Hiace thread when I have further news.

Cheers

Paul

Comment

Hi all

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who organised the Sydney BBQ, and who wanted to talk about WVO and biodiesel. It was great to meet such a talented and dedicated bunch of people.

Hopefully at the next one, I'll have pictures of my own processor to show.

Best regards

Markinsydney

Comment

Working...
            X