Who Needs oil?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Needs oil?

Every day I drive around my local area and see so many places with oil but apparently there are a lot of people out there struggling to find it. I'd like to get some feedback on a few questions to give me an idea of peoples needs and prefrences for WVO.

1. Would you be prepared to travel to the wider Bankstown/ Canterbury area for oil and how much would you want to pick up a week/fortnight/ month to make your trip worthwhile?

2. What is the maximum tritation oil you would be interested in?

3. Are you concerned if the oil has some water or crispy bits etc?

4. Are you happy to collect the oil from a drum/ dumpster or are you only interested in it if it comes in tins?

5. When could you collect the oil? A weekday, weekends? What time could you get it? Morning/ night/ evening

6. If you were able to access more oil than you needed, could/ would you be prepared to pick it up for others and how much could you use within your group of friends?

7. If someone were to collect the amount of oil you needed per week/ month for you and you could pick up the amount you wanted in one hit , would you be prepared to pay for the WVO and if so how much would you be prepared to pay per liter?

The reason for all the questions is that I see all this oil around my local area and am wondering about approaching some of these places and lining up a supply for other people whom may want it. Before I do this though, I want to know I won't be wasting my time and efforts because the supply is too far away from people who want it or not what people are interested in quality wise or whatever.

I am already looking at lining up some places for a couple of people I have spoken to but am trying to gauge how many others may be wanting a supply and how many places it would be worth me lining up.

Any other comments and info with regard to needs and wants are welcome.

Re: Who Needs oil?

Hi David,
    Yes i would love some oil!!!Please help!!!Have built my reactor and used once and made great bio that the patrol loved!You are more than welcome to see my setup and chat about the fine art of bio. Im in the liverpool area so bankstown is not that far, well at least to get me started!

Comment

Working...
    X