Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Containerised Plants

Hi Chris
    The good old cream sepeartor sure does the job.In fact that was the first item we used on a pilot sacle model.
    The quality of seperation isn't to bad.And the BD is just about fine.Specially for the rural scenario here in India.
    But once we kinda go into commercial production the cost of the sepaerators like Westfalia and others becomes a big factor.
    I think all these guys should come to the party and looking at the size of the market worldwide and significantly reduce the cost.In fact use multilocation manufaturing .You know what I mean.

And you are so very right.Rome wasn't built in a day.

We can only build it together.
    Take care and sure thing...keep in touch...

Cheers
    Sauman
    Or is it they just wanna make more.

Comment

Originally posted by Sauman
      Hi Chris
      The good old cream sepeartor sure does the job.In fact that was the first item we used on a pilot sacle model.
      The quality of seperation isn't to bad.And the BD is just about fine.Specially for the rural scenario here in India.
      But once we kinda go into commercial production the cost of the sepaerators like Westfalia and others becomes a big factor.
      I think all these guys should come to the party and looking at the size of the market worldwide and significantly reduce the cost.In fact use multilocation manufaturing .You know what I mean.

And you are so very right.Rome wasn't built in a day.

We can only build it together.
      Take care and sure thing...keep in touch...

Cheers
      Sauman
      Or is it they just wanna make more.
      Hey there Sauman
      Mate have a look at this link and have a look at what they call bioclean down the list I have asked for some specs from them but you may know something about it At that speed aand the price they are talking about it may be a goer http://www.biofuels-sa.com/wst_page4.html I also want feedback as you allways do Have you heard from tubby he has been quite

Cheers
      Chris
      Cheers
      Chris
      Never give up :)

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
        Hey there Sauman
        Mate have a look at this link and have a look at what they call bioclean down the list I have asked for some specs from them but you may know something about it At that speed aand the price they are talking about it may be a goer http://www.biofuels-sa.com/wst_page4.html I also want feedback as you allways do Have you heard from tubby he has been quite

Cheers
        Chris
        Hi Chris
        Been very very busy mate.Also relocating to Delhi this week.Haven't had a chance to do much really.The seperator looks cool.Let us know if you get more info.Also did you get the plant layout that I sent you and dan?
        Have a great week.

Cheers
        Sauman

Comment

Originally posted by Sauman
          Hi Chris
          Been very very busy mate.Also relocating to Delhi this week.Haven't had a chance to do much really.The seperator looks cool.Let us know if you get more info.Also did you get the plant layout that I sent you and dan?
          Have a great week.

Cheers
          Sauman
          Hi Sauman
          Been a bit snowed under myself How is Dehli? No info as yet, The hydrocyclone experiment is still on the drawing board Got the plan, on the back burner at the present may be another week or so will be back into it
          Posted a note to see what interest is there for biodiesel Started a new thread, Had to edit it as it did not get any response Don't know if the people that are looking at the site are visitors that just want an address May be I just do it any way and see what happens What is your view Tubby has gone quite he must be busy as well As you said, Hobby....etc
          Have a good one
          Cheers
          Chris
          Cheers
          Chris

Comment

Tubby
            Had a good look at the sugar catalyst thing again It appears that the only success this guy in Britain had was with the stuff that cooked on the tin itself as he has not been able to repeat the process again He works in a laboratory so he has access to good gear as well as knowledge, besides as he says he is sourounded by industrial chemists So here we are
            There are suggestions that there was some tin oxide in the "burned" sugar which was the thing that did the trick as well as other suggestions etc In other words it worked once for some reason the guy is having a crack at it again I am watching it closely but it seems to be a trial and error job at the moment, as promising as everything else that is on the drawing board I suppose
            Will stay in touch
            Cheers
            Chris
            Cheers
            Chris

Comment

Working...
            X