X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brisbane meet and greet

Hi Cade,
    I had every intention of attending the next meet but the final date now clashes with my annual trip to Stradbroke - We leave on Thursday for one week.
    Sorry that I can't make it; maybe next time.

Comment

Bugger, was hoping to put some faces to the names and reaquant myself with some older ones, dating back to the first ever day, now that was interesting back in about 2003.

Oh well, there is always next time.

Biodiesel Bandit

Landcruiser '98 80 series B100.

Comment

Hi Peter and 250,

Sorry you wont be able to make it, but as Matt says there is always next time.

Hey Matt and Phildevoid, you blokes are still coming arent you?

There is Suzzudis and Grey hair coming as well. I think Suzzudis is bringing someone from Brew-4-you, and a mate of mine will also be there.

Not sure if Gene will make it yet, we will wait and see.

It will be a good oppurtunity to have a chat and talk all things oily.

If you have an innovation, (bio related or not) bring it along and show your talents!

I will go through an entire batch process and we can talk about each step, and hopefully by everyone brainstorming we can collectively improve on our designs and develop more efficient ways of reaching our end goal - clean safe and reliable fuel.

It seems this forum is painstakingly maintained and devloped by few for the good of all, and I think we should at least get together and continue the good work.

Dont not come because you are shy or by contrast feel you have nothing to learn by talking to a bunch of nongs, because you might just learn something or be able to show the group a thing or two!

The more rock up the better.

My house is easy to get to near the bruce highway not far from Northlakes, so you can make a quick getaway if you want....

BBQ lunch on me (snags and chicken wings). just bring a long a sixer of beer (or whatever floats your boat) and a nibble or two if you like.

9am till the arvo.

as you can understand, am reluctant to post my private details for all the world to see, so PM me please if you dont have my details.

come along and tell us your ideas!

see you all saturday morning.

Comment

cap...please forward address for saturday will try to get there ..vapor(bill prince . allan.prince060@gmail.com ph 54638261 ty.

Comment

Right, I have got a name for saturday's gig.

COBCON 2011

Chip Oil Baron's Conference 2011

Be there or be .... Well, less informed, I guess.

Hooroo....

Comment

Well COBCON 2011 was a great success.

A big thank you to all for coming.

Michael, thanks for the great coffee. by far the best I have had. (no Bullsh#t)

Grey hair, thanks for the excitement!

Matt and Ashley, thanks for showing just how successful we can all be with long term Bio use. Between you two blokes, myself and Grey hair, I think we have a combined 600,000 km trouble free bio use! quite astounding.

Bill, thanks for the great rum. much appreciated. I hope you had a safe trip home. I hope you were able to get some benefit from the day, after all, we all love helping people start out.

Stewie, thanks for the great north Queensland snags, bloody tops they were!

Much-os Good-er-os.

Sorry you couldn't make it Gene, Peda and 250 downunder, you missed out on a pleasant day.

I am sitting back with a scotch on the rocks all warm and cosy with a big smile on my dial. Its all good.

Cheers Boys,
              Captaincademan
              Last edited by Captaincademan; 16 July 2011, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Cade

Thanks for a nice day. sorry I had to leave at 3. Thanks for the vote of confidence for the coffee.
                Thanks for the BBQ and relaxed day. Say thanks to your dad for his very entertaining product.
                I put a deposit on a Jeep XJ Diesel today so looking forward to ordering the oil kit. Will keep you informed on the progress.

Thanks mate for a great day and look forward to the next meet.

Michael
                97 Jeep XJ Cherokee on B100. 0 km's on B100 and counting !!!! (Sold)
                2002 Merc ML270 now on B100. (Sold)
                2006 Ssangyong Musso 2.9 t idi (Sold)
                2015 NP300 Navara ( Sold )
                2018 NP300 Navara ( B5 )

Stainless processor with blue water pump.
                Tetragonula Hockingsi

Take the Leap and grow wings on the way down

Comment

Hi ALL,

I am so glade you had such a wonderful day, as I knew you would, It was with a very heavy heart that I could not go because of all the sickness in the family, my thought were with you all day and look forward to the next time you meet.

Gene.

P.S. I would encourage all of you who have not been to attend the next meeting.

Comment

c/m had a great day sat16th? great bunch of blokes!! excellent info sharing ,interesting recipe in frypan!!nice meal..t/y. impressive setup.seems the best way to go...can offer venue for a future meet@greet down side is that its near boonah. overnight camping ok compost toilet,beds four or so people, more if swags brought..cooking facilities available @campfire site wives,kids,dogs welcome. thanks again vapor........................

Comment

Vapour

I'd be up for that. overnighter with the tent and car sounds good. I'm up for going to Baffle Creek even Look forward to the next meet.

Gene , Hope the boys are ok and things aren't too cold for you all. Look forward to seeing you guys again soon.

regards

Michael
                      Ps . I've sold the DDIS vitara and now drive a 2.5 Diesel Jeep XJ Cherokee. It's my new project as an oiler.
                      97 Jeep XJ Cherokee on B100. 0 km's on B100 and counting !!!! (Sold)
                      2002 Merc ML270 now on B100. (Sold)
                      2006 Ssangyong Musso 2.9 t idi (Sold)
                      2015 NP300 Navara ( Sold )
                      2018 NP300 Navara ( B5 )

Stainless processor with blue water pump.
                      Tetragonula Hockingsi

Take the Leap and grow wings on the way down

Comment

Hey guys,

I'd love to meet up with some other bio users. I'm looking at putting a dual tank system in my Pajero, but have been on hold whilst waiting for parts to arrive. I've got a sneaking suspicion that October 23rd coincides with a w/e that I'm babysitting... What time were you thinking though - perhaps I could bring the lad along with me? He's 14 and it could be an interesting experience for both of us! Keep me posted anyways.

Cheers,

~ Ben

Comment

Working...
                        X