Cold weather performance of Waste Oil Blended Diesel Fuel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cold weather performance of Waste Oil Blended Diesel Fuel

My going through numerous sets of injectors and injector pumps has been responded to many times. It is something called "research." Clearly research is not understood by the members of this forum. Research is what you do to figure out something. And, when doing research it is useful to report your failures, so that if someone else is doing similar research to you, then they might have dealt with a similar problem and will report that. Now that all seems to be a problem for Peter1 and Tilly, but then, they clearly do not understand research. Is that just too argumentative for you? Or, are you going to resort to character assassination and flaming me, as was done on all of those forums where I was banned, but you failed to report that didn't you?

Comment

Jeffery,

You are not doing yourself any favours here mate. I will tell you now, you are not a subject of "character assisination", you are not being "unfairly treated" and in my opinion, the forum members have been unfairly easy on your rants.

Grow up and accept some criticism when its due.

And for goodness sake stop being so damn self righteuos and implying that the rest of the forum members are either, dumb, useless or uneducated. You have no idea who these people are, their backgrounds or experiences, even though you are happy to tell everyone that you are gods gift to the alternate fuel industry.

Healty debate is so important, but I hate to see this great information sharing portal reduced to petty slander and school boy behaviour.

And you have not once responded to my reasonable request to stop labelling your experimental toxic blends as "Diesel Fuel". they should be clearly labelled as "unverified fuel alternative" or something similar so some poor young sap doesnt think that its ok to put paint stripper in through his injector pump.

Just for the record, this is not an attempt to blacken your name, your "character" or your "experiments", I am just fed up with you assuming that we are all dumb.

I got news for you, some of us actually run a modern vehicle successfully on alternate fuels that doesnt look like it was made for "Mad Max". Quality control is everything to a lot of the forum members here, and to say that these people dont understand research is just plain ignorant. Many of us have up to $50,000 aussie dollars invested (and more in some cases) in our vehicles, so we have a strong desire to not destroy our cars.

If you back off on the "I am being teased" line, you will find a much more cooperative forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffrey S. Brooks View Post
        My going through numerous sets of injectors and injector pumps has been responded to many times. It is something called "research." Clearly research is not understood by the members of this forum. Research is what you do to figure out something. And, when doing research it is useful to report your failures, so that if someone else is doing similar research to you, then they might have dealt with a similar problem and will report that. Now that all seems to be a problem for Peter1 and Tilly, but then, they clearly do not understand research. Is that just too argumentative for you?
        I get research, you are not the only one that has done it or done it with Vegetable fuels. The fact you admit ( when pushed) that you have had failures is exactly the reason I cannot understand why you say:
        Now, I have run my engine on 20% petrol-based waste oil blends for 5 years without any problem at all...I have been doing biofuels research with an old 6.2L diesel engine for four years.
        So you are saying you have had no problems at all for 5 years but have been "researching" with your 6.2 van which you HAVE had failures with for 4 years??
        I cannot get my head around how that adds up.
        I thought you may have meant you had been researching and subsequently on conclusion of that research, had experienced no problems but that does not seem to be the case at all.

What exactly do you call a "Problem"? To myself and I'm sure most people running vegetable fuels, an IP failure is a BIG Problem. Basically, it's the ultimate problem and the one people most try to avoid.

Or, are you going to resort to character assassination and flaming me, as was done on all of those forums where I was banned, but you failed to report that didn't you?
        Jeff I NEVER saw where you were character assassinated as you put it so there was nothing to report. Your "information was burned at the stake because so much of it was patently wrong and completely dangerous to anyone who followed it.
        You appear to be going down the self same road here yet again. You seem to take any questioning or rebuttal of your opinion ( and without supporting and reproducible document procedures, that is all you present) as a personal attack which it is not.
        On other forums, you also attacked the management when they pointed out the issues they were having with your personal nature complaints when there were not any happening.

Whenever your opinion is questioned, you immediately start questioning the agendas of the members and forum managers and by your implications, accuse them of some sort of conspiracy to "Deter meaningful Dialogue" about blending.
        Could you suggest any reason that you think there is any motivation for anyone to do that? I have seen on several occasions you make it sound like some secret government department agenda.

If anyone gets personal, it is YOU. All people are interested in here is getting results that can verify for themselves and be confident their experience will be same as the favorable ones reported and the procedures and formulations they use can be trusted to be safe and reliable.

That is the priority, not attacking the messenger..... unless they carry on in an unprofessional and child like manner.

If you believe in your results, stand by them and answer the questions people have in the genuine way they are asked. If your information is good people will see that and if it's not, you like anyone else can expect to have the flaws in it shown up and debated.

Comment

Working...
        X