Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help for coverting Delica L400

Hello all !

I'm a newbie in this forum and thinking of running my Mitsubishi Delica L400 on SVO/WVO - Any practical experienced, procedures, kits ect help on this project would be very much appreciated .

regards,

Peter.

Re: need help for coverting Delica L400

Originally posted by ppbio View Post
    Hello all !

I'm a newbie in this forum and thinking of running my Mitsubishi Delica L400 on SVO/WVO - Any practical experienced, procedures, kits ect help on this project would be very much appreciated .

regards,

Peter.
    Fitian is our Guru and he has converted at least 1 Delica.
    He is located in a Sydney outer suburb.
    AFAIK there are no kits available that are truly kits, that is tailored to a particular make/model and containing all the parts you need.
    If you want to do it yourself you could buy a generic kit and make some of the parts yourself (brackets etc.) or save a few $ by buying the 'kit' parts individually on ebay or similar and make some of the parts yourself.
    Best option IMO is to get Fitian to do a custom conversion - tailored to your vehicle and your usage pattern. Send him a PM to get a quote.

Comment

Thanks troopy!

Your response is very much appreciated, however just 1 more (silly) question: how can I con tact Fitian ?????????????????

Regards,

Comment

Go to "contact info" tab on his profile page:

Bio Fuels Forums - View Profile: Fitian

Comment

Working...
        X