This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Members willing to share oil with travelling members

NSW - FAR SOUTH COAST - CANDELO, 40-60 Ltrs Filtered through Woolies Bag, three tank Up-flow settling system.
    Tony From West Oz
    Vice Chairperson of WARFA
    Last edited by Tony From West Oz; 13 February 2015, 01:44 PM. Reason: first line format

Comment

SA - Lyndoch, 50km NE of Adelaide.
      SVO about 50 litres filtered to 5 micron.
      Couple of weeks notice please.
      dagwill
      Last edited by dagwill; 27 December 2011, 12:02 PM. Reason: Set out

Comment

VIC - Bacchus Marsh - close to Western Freeway.
        I usually have at least 500 litres of liquid, untreated WVO of consistently good to excellent quality oil. No charge and always welcoming to Members.
        PM me for phone and email details.
        Tony From West Oz
        Last edited by Tony From West Oz; 13 February 2015, 01:45 PM. Reason: first line format

Comment

NSW - Lismore I will have around the 100l mark for people coming through, need to build up my supplies a bit more at this stage :-). give me some notice please, the oil is centrifuged.

happy travels
          Tony From West Oz
          Last edited by Tony From West Oz; 13 February 2015, 01:45 PM. Reason: first line format
          1990 Toyota Hilux LN106 with ATG 2 tank system (sold after running 150.000 ks on mainly WVO)

1993 Toyota 75 Series with 1 HDT conversion, 75l factory tank and a custom 170l under tray tank. (Retired with 680.000ks on the clock mostly running on BIO and on WVO)

2006 Landcruiser Troopcarrier 1HZ with DTS Turbo Kit, 170ltr long range tank currently not converted, running on B100

"him who never made a mistake, made no discovery either"

Comment

VIC - Melbourne South Eastern suburbs, can share 100l of wvo filtered to 10u and up flow settled.
            Tony From West Oz
            Last edited by Tony From West Oz; 13 February 2015, 01:46 PM. Reason: first line format

Comment

NSW - Dubbo: I'm always collecting 20L tins from the local shop. Most of it settled for months but unfiltered. BYO filtering rig.
              June 2013 - I have supply issues at the moment. Best check with me first.
              Tony From West Oz
              Last edited by Tony From West Oz; 13 February 2015, 01:46 PM. Reason: first line format

Comment

SA - Whyalla

Just had a look at the map Tim posted, only shiner between Adelaide and Perth so I better stump up.
                I keep 1400L of primarily low titrating soy oil 1000L of that in an IBC that has been sitting for 9 mths well settled, and 1200L of bio.
                I can supply 200 L of oil or 100L of bio with shiners this might get you over the nullabor. give me some notice by pm.
                Tony From West Oz
                Last edited by Tony From West Oz; 13 February 2015, 01:47 PM. Reason: first line format

Comment

TAS - Launceston, 50 - 100 litres. Cold filtered. Not sure on microns
                  Tony From West Oz
                  Last edited by Tony From West Oz; 13 February 2015, 01:47 PM. Reason: first line format

Comment

WA, Margaret River 50 - 200L centrifuged to 1 micron. not dried. Cotton seed oil. Few days notice.

Comment

Today I received a call from a restauranteur from Derby WA, whose restaurant produces about 1000L of Used Cooking Oil during his operating season. The restaurant, "Catch on the Waterfront" operates during the cooler months (April - Oct) and he wishes to have the oil taken away as it is produced.
                      I believe that this would be a good refueling stop for those on the Great Circle Tour of Oz who pass thru Derby on their travels, during the above months.

His name is Kevin and the phone number is 08 9191 2664 during the above period.

Tony

###########

Address: 1 Jetty Road,
                      Derby WA
                      Cuisine: Seafood Seats: 100
                      Price: Average Price For Entree & Main - $28
                      Phone: (08) 9191 2664

Great place to eat too!
                      Tim-HJ61
                      Donating Member
                      Last edited by Tim-HJ61; 21 December 2012, 11:07 PM. Reason: Added restaurant name and contact details
                      Life is a journey, with problems to solve, lessons to learn, but most of all, experiences to enjoy.

Current Vehicles in stable:
                      '06 Musso Sports 4X4 Manual Crew Cab tray back.
                      '04 Rexton 4X4 Automatic SUV
                      '2014 Toyota Prius (on ULP) - Wife's car

Previous Vehicles:
                      '90 Mazda Capella. (2000 - 2003) My first Fatmobile. Converted to fun on veggie oil with a 2 tank setup.
                      '80 Mercedes 300D. 2 tank conversion [Sold]
                      '84 Mercedes 300D. 1 tank, no conversion. Replaced engine with rebuilt OM617A turbodiesel engine. Finally had good power. Engine donor for W123 coupe. (body parted out and carcass sold for scrap.)
                      '85 Mercedes Benz W123 300CD Turbodiesel
                      '99 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my darling Wife's car)[sold]
                      '98 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my car)[sold]
                      '06 Musso Sports Crew Cab well body. [Head gasket blew!]
                      '04 Rexton SUV 2.9L Turbodiesel same as Musso - Our Family car.
                      '06 Musso sports Crew Cab Trayback - My hack (no air cond, no heater).

Searching the Biofuels Forum using Google
                      Adding images and/or documents to your posts

Comment

Vic - Travencore - 5km north west of city
                        I usually have around 300 litres of cottonseed oil filtered to 40 micron
                        Cheers
                        Simon
                        Tony From West Oz
                        Last edited by Tony From West Oz; 13 February 2015, 01:48 PM. Reason: first line format

Comment

I have HAD a contact in Shark Bay who has up to 1000L in 20 L drums
                          Please contact me if interested in getting his details.

I have misplaced his details. I apologise for the inconvenience.
                          Please ask around town. he has a fishing boat and deep fries food as well, so hopefully someone knows him.

Regards,
                          Tony
                          Tony From West Oz
                          Last edited by Tony From West Oz; 23 September 2013, 02:13 AM.
                          Life is a journey, with problems to solve, lessons to learn, but most of all, experiences to enjoy.

Current Vehicles in stable:
                          '06 Musso Sports 4X4 Manual Crew Cab tray back.
                          '04 Rexton 4X4 Automatic SUV
                          '2014 Toyota Prius (on ULP) - Wife's car

Previous Vehicles:
                          '90 Mazda Capella. (2000 - 2003) My first Fatmobile. Converted to fun on veggie oil with a 2 tank setup.
                          '80 Mercedes 300D. 2 tank conversion [Sold]
                          '84 Mercedes 300D. 1 tank, no conversion. Replaced engine with rebuilt OM617A turbodiesel engine. Finally had good power. Engine donor for W123 coupe. (body parted out and carcass sold for scrap.)
                          '85 Mercedes Benz W123 300CD Turbodiesel
                          '99 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my darling Wife's car)[sold]
                          '98 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my car)[sold]
                          '06 Musso Sports Crew Cab well body. [Head gasket blew!]
                          '04 Rexton SUV 2.9L Turbodiesel same as Musso - Our Family car.
                          '06 Musso sports Crew Cab Trayback - My hack (no air cond, no heater).

Searching the Biofuels Forum using Google
                          Adding images and/or documents to your posts

Comment

NSW - Central Sydney , plenty of good clean canola ( < 1 percent FFA , dry ) filtered if sufficient notice given
                            Tony From West Oz
                            Last edited by Tony From West Oz; 13 February 2015, 01:49 PM. Reason: first line format

Comment

NT - Darwin - 100 + lt, filtered to 1 micron.
                              Need notice,

Thanks colin
                              Tony From West Oz
                              Last edited by Tony From West Oz; 13 February 2015, 01:49 PM. Reason: first line format

Comment

Sorry to say it, But Ol Hobes does not do SVO nor Bio fuels anymore. after a good 10 yrs or so, I have given the game away. time to move onto my next project.
                                if it's FERAL, it's in PERIL.

i too belong to P.E.T.A.
                                people eating tasty animals.

Comment

Working...
                                X