• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SVO Valves Better than Pollak

You just posted
    Originally posted by nature fuels View Post
    Isnip
    Any takers see first post and send me a private message, I will place an order next week.
    However in your first post you stated:
    Originally posted by nature fuels
    We have just made a bulk purchase of Sirai L340 valves with 12-24v coils,
    So have you already placed the order (as stated on 28th May), or are you seeking numbers before placing it????

Tony
    Life is a journey, with problems to solve, lessons to learn, but most of all, experiences to enjoy.

Current Vehicles in stable:
    '06 Musso Sports 4X4 Manual Crew Cab tray back.
    '04 Rexton 4X4 Automatic SUV
    '2014 Toyota Prius (on ULP) - Wife's car

Previous Vehicles:
    '90 Mazda Capella. (2000 - 2003) My first Fatmobile. Converted to fun on veggie oil with a 2 tank setup.
    '80 Mercedes 300D. 2 tank conversion [Sold]
    '84 Mercedes 300D. 1 tank, no conversion. Replaced engine with rebuilt OM617A turbodiesel engine. Finally had good power. Engine donor for W123 coupe. (body parted out and carcass sold for scrap.)
    '85 Mercedes Benz W123 300CD Turbodiesel
    '99 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my darling Wife's car)[sold]
    '98 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my car)[sold]
    '06 Musso Sports Crew Cab well body. [Head gasket blew!]
    '04 Rexton SUV 2.9L Turbodiesel same as Musso - Our Family car.
    '06 Musso sports Crew Cab Trayback - My hack (no air cond, no heater).

Searching the Biofuels Forum using Google
    Adding images and/or documents to your posts

Comment

Originally posted by Fitian View Post
      Your valve would sell very well if it was not for your bad marketing.

I drive an old merc and I have a pollak valve installed in it. It is as reliable as I would ever want it to be without your expensive valve.

It is more reliable than lot's of 2008 vehicles parked on the side of the road waiting for the NRMA today.
      To true you are right about the older cars being more reliable, as I said its not for everyone. Any pointers towards marketing welcomed!
      nature fuels
      Last edited by nature fuels; 15 June 2008, 02:44 PM.
      Vegetable Fuels PTY LTD

Comment

Originally posted by Tony From West Oz View Post
        You just posted
        However in your first post you stated:

So have you already placed the order (as stated on 28th May), or are you seeking numbers before placing it????

Tony
        Hey Tony, how are you. The first order I did was for my own personal use but I am placing another at the end of next week. The more I get the better bargaining power I have and I just thought If anyone else wanted one they would help me make my own purchases, as I wont make any money off them for other people, but quite happy to do it all the same. Don't see the point being tight if fuel is costing you alot less!.
        Vegetable Fuels PTY LTD

Comment

If you were to purchase a valve for a gas conversion what would it cost? min $100. If you have an old merc fine use a pollak, but if you have a newer vehicle, you would want reliability. Any takers see first post and send me a private message, I will place an order next week.
          Why would you own a newer vehicle you wanted reliablility? The old mercs are as reliable as the sun so i guess the pollack is the weak link. in your prado for example the prado is the weak link not the valve.

And man I am sick of things breaking at bad times raining or 45 deg heat is always the time, oh when your in a hurry to get somewhere. Yes pollaks are fine for a cheap cars, i would not put one on a new prado.
          Funny this hey your sick of stuff breaking and you have a prado... ha ha ha funny that you wouldn't put a pollock on it cos it would be better made than the vehicle.

To true you are right about the older cars being more reliable, as I said its not for everyone. Any pointers towards marketing welcomed!
          I don't know much about marketing but you seem to make a lot of contradictions of yourself. have a read of what you have wrote.

The first order I did was for my own personal use but I am placing another at the end of next week. If anyone else wanted one they would help me make my own purchases, as I wont make any money off them for other people, but quite happy to do it all the same. Don't see the point being tight if fuel is costing you alot less!.
          so you stated earlier you had a bulk shipment coming and now your saying that they were for your personal use? how many vehicles do you own??

I'm sure that you are totally selling these valves at cost and out of the pure goodness of your heart.

perhaps a good business tip to start: Don't tell little lies as they can catch up with you. oh and don't ever bag a vehicle that you know nothing about.

goodluck with your sales.
          Cheers Nick.
          Cheers
          Nick.
          Harold 2002 Toyota Landcruiser 105 series. 4.2lt turbo glide turbo, Too lazy to make bio nowdays times money. 3'' lift.

Roidio 2001 Holden Rodeo 4x4 2.8L TD. 2.5" exhaust sytem, H/E shower system. 4" Lift, Airbags, And lots of fruit, B100 for 55,000 . SOLD

Elsa 1983 Mercedes-Benz W123 300D. Still The Fastest Merc in Oz, Self built and Female proofed. COUSINS NOW
          sigpic

Comment

I hope I dont affend any one I have a Landrover, It does break! I didnt mean to affend anyone with a merc either or a prado it was just an example. I have used the first 10 on my car,x2 my brother wanted X2 my mate wanted x2, set x2 aside for a truck I want to buy and sold x2 to guy near me. What I make on each valve is not worth the heckling, but it does give people something to talk about.

Yes they are expensive I dont want to have them sitting around as you can understand.
            nature fuels
            Last edited by nature fuels; 16 June 2008, 06:10 PM.
            Vegetable Fuels PTY LTD

Comment

And man I am sick of things breaking at bad times raining or 45 deg heat is always the time, oh when your in a hurry to get somewhere.
              I hope I dont affend any one I have a Landrover, It does break!

Landrover you need not say anymore, i understand your need for a reliable valve that will outlast the car.
              You have taken the first step in redeeming yourself. you have admited that your LR breaks thats more than most will admit.
              Cheers
              Nick.
              Harold 2002 Toyota Landcruiser 105 series. 4.2lt turbo glide turbo, Too lazy to make bio nowdays times money. 3'' lift.

Roidio 2001 Holden Rodeo 4x4 2.8L TD. 2.5" exhaust sytem, H/E shower system. 4" Lift, Airbags, And lots of fruit, B100 for 55,000 . SOLD

Elsa 1983 Mercedes-Benz W123 300D. Still The Fastest Merc in Oz, Self built and Female proofed. COUSINS NOW
              sigpic

Comment

Right,
                Nature Fuels has a product which he has advertised in his post.
                The product has been discussed as well as a number of issues which are way off topic.

I don't beleieve that any more discussion on the benefits or otherwise in necessary.

If you want to buy, contact Nature Fuels.

Regards,
                Tony
                Life is a journey, with problems to solve, lessons to learn, but most of all, experiences to enjoy.

Previous Vehicles:
                '90 Mazda Capella. (2000 - 2003) My first Fatmobile. Converted to fun on veggie oil with a 2 tank setup.
                '84 Mercedes 300D. 1 tank, no conversion. Replaced engine with rebuilt OM617A turbodiesel engine. Finally had good power. Engine donor for W123 coupe. (body parted out and carcass sold for scrap.)

Comment

Right,
                  The product has been discussed as well as a number of issues which are way off topic.

I don't beleieve that any more discussion on the benefits or otherwise in necessary.

Regards,
                  Tony
                  Thanks Tony,
                  I think there is more to discuss about these valves vs Pollak, not about bagging vehicles or each other and not here in the classified section.
                  I have just tried to start a thread on Pollak valve 'failure' in the SVO users section but couldn't get in so had to hijak the compression loss thread.
                  Perhaps tony, you could un-hijak it when the forum is back to normal.

Comment

Right,

Regards,
                    Tony
                    Thanks Tony, I just wanted to sell some valves. They are good, If anyone wants any see first post and send a message I am ordering 11 on thursday.
                    nature fuels
                    Last edited by nature fuels; 17 June 2008, 05:02 PM.
                    Vegetable Fuels PTY LTD

Comment

Hello,

I was thinking about getting a pollack valve, but these Sirai L340's DO look much better. They're only 3-port valves though right? Which means that if I want to make a looped system with each return feeding back to it's original tank then I will need 2 of them - is that correct?

While I'm at it, what would the P & H be to send to the Sunshine Coast?

Cheers,

~ Ben

Comment

Ben,
                        Perhaps you should PM the vendor of the valves for his input.
                        A 3Kg parcel, with tracked delivery and email notification of delivery, can be sent anywhere in Australia with Aust Post for under $11 for a "Flat rate Satchel.
                        Express post is dearer by about $2 per parcel.

Regards,
                        Tony

Previous Vehicles:

Comment

Working...
                        X