Liquid Filter bags to filter water and oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liquid Filter bags to filter water and oil

We are offering liquid filter bags with micro rating from 1 to 200micros from China. Liquid filter bags are used to filter oil and water, and also in the aquarium application.

These bags are made of PE Filter Felt and PP Filter felt, with stainless steel top and plastic tops, up to your choice. Stitch made or welded.

If anyone of you are interested in this product, just let me know, drop me a line: ericxiang@sharefilters.com, i will take good care of your questions or inquiries.

You can visit our website: www.sharefilters.com and leave us a message at the guestbook.

Eric Xiang (Export Manager)

Re: Liquid Filter bags to filter water and oil

I was in 2 minds as to whether I should delete this as SPAM or allow it. I decided to allow it as it is relevant to this forum.
    Minimum order quantities of 1000 pieces may make it uneconomical to purchase direct from them.

Regards,
    Tony
    Life is a journey, with problems to solve, lessons to learn, but most of all, experiences to enjoy.

Current Vehicles in stable:
    '06 Musso Sports 4X4 Manual Crew Cab tray back.
    '04 Rexton 4X4 Automatic SUV
    '2014 Toyota Prius (on ULP) - Wife's car

Previous Vehicles:
    '90 Mazda Capella. (2000 - 2003) My first Fatmobile. Converted to fun on veggie oil with a 2 tank setup.
    '80 Mercedes 300D. 2 tank conversion [Sold]
    '84 Mercedes 300D. 1 tank, no conversion. Replaced engine with rebuilt OM617A turbodiesel engine. Finally had good power. Engine donor for W123 coupe. (body parted out and carcass sold for scrap.)
    '85 Mercedes Benz W123 300CD Turbodiesel
    '99 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my darling Wife's car)[sold]
    '98 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my car)[sold]
    '06 Musso Sports Crew Cab well body. [Head gasket blew!]
    '04 Rexton SUV 2.9L Turbodiesel same as Musso - Our Family car.
    '06 Musso sports Crew Cab Trayback - My hack (no air cond, no heater).

Searching the Biofuels Forum using Google
    Adding images and/or documents to your posts

Comment

Dear Tony, thanks for not deleting my thread, frankly, this is kind of ads, but i think if members here who are in need of these liquid filter bags, i will be of help to them. As for the minimum purchasing quantity, that depends on the products that they are going to purchasing, for example, if they order 1micro liquid filter bag, and coincidentally, we have the ready stock, then, there is no limit to the purchasing quantity, two pieces are even ok to us. pls be informed and thanks for your reply.

Comment

Sharefilters,

could you please give a description of your filters and an example of pricing of some deliveries. Maybe for example; 30 x 5 micron sock filters and 20 x 1 micron sock filters to Sydney.

And may be an example of lesser amounts. For example 10 x 5 micorn or 10 x 1 micron, delivered to Sydney.

Thank you.
        Joe Morgan
        Brisbane Biodiesel Site Admin
        http://www.brisbanebiodiesel.com

Searching tips using Google - SVO Dual tank systems
        SVO, Common Rail and Direct Injection - Vehicles converted to Used Cooking Oil

Comment

Further to Joe's post, the sizes of the most commonly used filter sizes at the moment are:
          P1S 170mm (7") diameter ring, 340 mm (13") long,
          P2S 170mm (7") diameter ring, 750 mm (30") long
          I believe that the material is a Polypropylene felt, and is OK at working temperatures up to 100°C. Please consider that members here are filtering used cooking oil and/or biodiesel and suggest other filter material wich may be more suitable, longer lasting or cheaper, without sacrificing filtration performance.
          Are these filter s available "off the shelf"?

Regards,
          Tony
          Life is a journey, with problems to solve, lessons to learn, but most of all, experiences to enjoy.

Current Vehicles in stable:
          '06 Musso Sports 4X4 Manual Crew Cab tray back.
          '04 Rexton 4X4 Automatic SUV
          '2014 Toyota Prius (on ULP) - Wife's car

Previous Vehicles:
          '90 Mazda Capella. (2000 - 2003) My first Fatmobile. Converted to fun on veggie oil with a 2 tank setup.
          '80 Mercedes 300D. 2 tank conversion [Sold]
          '84 Mercedes 300D. 1 tank, no conversion. Replaced engine with rebuilt OM617A turbodiesel engine. Finally had good power. Engine donor for W123 coupe. (body parted out and carcass sold for scrap.)
          '85 Mercedes Benz W123 300CD Turbodiesel
          '99 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my darling Wife's car)[sold]
          '98 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my car)[sold]
          '06 Musso Sports Crew Cab well body. [Head gasket blew!]
          '04 Rexton SUV 2.9L Turbodiesel same as Musso - Our Family car.
          '06 Musso sports Crew Cab Trayback - My hack (no air cond, no heater).

Searching the Biofuels Forum using Google
          Adding images and/or documents to your posts

Comment

No offence but I prefer to buy them localy.
            Specially if they are made in Australia. This keeps money and jobs home.
            Fitian
            <><

Comment

Tony, you are right, the common applied liquid filter bags can be catergoried into four types mainly, we can #1, #2, #3, #4 sized liquid filter bags, you may find these types from our website:Share Filtration Co.,Ltd. - Liquid Filter Bags.

Materials are polypropylene and polyester. That is up to your choice and application. For more information, you can drop me a line, i will explain you in details. Thanks for your attention.

Comment

Working...
              X