Forum Administration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Forum Administration?

Thanks Greg, your tireless efforts are much appreciated, I hope you can now start to repay some of your significant sleep debt!

To everyone else in here, my apologies for the downtime and also my lack of attention in here since recent events.

There may still be a hiccup or 2 to come, but hopefully this last major outage was the worst we'll see for a while.

I'll be in here only very occasionally for the near future until I can decide on what to do. The short answer is that everything is intended to keep running and nothing is going to just disappear, but I still need to work out a long term plan.
    Robert.
    Site Admin.

Comment

Thanks, Robert. Your ongoing support through difficult times is well appreciated. Also, thanks Greg for your great work.
      Bill

Comment

Thanks for helping out Greg. And welcome back Robert. There's no need to apologise for your absence. We've been managing here OK but can now see how much work you have been putting in behind the scenes to keep the forum going.

And I'm very relieved (as I'm sure we all are) that the forums are staying online, at least for now.
        Sean

Comment

Working...
        X