Forum is back from a failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Forum is back from a failure

Well done Robert, not an easy fix with remote control so hard to get done. I understand it perfectly well.

Matt
    Biodiesel Bandit

Landcruiser '98 80 series B100.

Comment

Great work Robert, thanks for your effort in keeping the site running. I have learnt so much from all your valued members since I found this forum a couple of years ago.

Cheers Rev.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Jones
        If we all made a mental note to click on an ad or 2 every time we logged onto the forum, no doubt this would add up and send some funds in the right direction. I have been trying to do this and some of the adds in fact lead to some interesting sites and info.

I right click on an ad to open it in new window and if I'm not reading it, I leave it there a while as I believe some ad systems require the page to be open a certain time before the click through is paid. I could be wrong but better to do this and make sure.
        Also try to click on different ads because some click throughs exclude multiple hits on the same site.
        I checkout the ads often as new super duper ones show up.
        I find some of the advertisements interesting but could be a trap for some.
        This one (link removed) is under the advertisement of Biodiesel truth.
        supposedly is for a company that reviews Bio, SVO and other alternatives
        but is actually an ad for Diesel secret energy.
        Robert
        Administrator
        Last edited by Robert; 7 July 2009, 04:32 PM. Reason: Removed Link

Comment

Originally posted by neil View Post
          I checkout the ads often as new super duper ones show up.
          I find some of the advertisements interesting but could be a trap for some.
          This one (link removed) is under the advertisement of Biodiesel truth.
          supposedly is for a company that reviews Bio, SVO and other alternatives
          but is actually an ad for Diesel secret energy.
          I've just banned that URL from appearing in the ads now - looks like they are getting wise, as I'd banned their other ads already, so they just change site names a little.
          Thanks for letting me know. If there are any other ads that are of questionable motives/content, please PM me about them, or start a new thread.
          Robert.
          Site Admin.

Comment

Working...
          X