Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Fitch Catalyst - Genuine Improvement or Fake Hype?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Fitch Catalyst - Genuine Improvement or Fake Hype?

Hello Leongster,
    What can I say?
    The Real World is waiting for you.
    Don't take any wooden nickles.
    The post you quote is meaningless.
    Say hello to all the Fairies at the bottom of the garden.
    Make sure you put a Filch catteliser on both pedals of your bicycle.

Hello Marc 1
    I thought I should share this with you

Ratbags Holistic Health Academy Training course for homeopaths

Some may think that all you have to do to become a homeopath is get a copy of Materia Medica and practice diluting and succussing.
    There is in fact a comprehensive training program.
    1. Remove the brain. It does not have to come out in one piece, so any method may be used which does not damage the skull too much.
    2. Blend the brain with 10 times its weight in sand.
    3. Take 10% of the mixture and blend that with 10 times its weight in sand.
    4. Repeat step 3 20 times.
    5. Pour the final mixture back into the cavity where the brain was.
    6. If the brain was removed by trepanning or arthroscopy, seal the hole in the skull with a cork (do not use a rubber bung). If the entire top of the skull was removed, put the top back on carefully and apply an electric current vertically until the bone knits again.
    7. Succuss the head twice on each side with a brick.
    8. Award certificate of competence.

It should be noted that some less reputable training institutions have been offering accelerated courses which leave out the first 6 steps. To ensure that your homeopath has been properly trained, look for the horizontal scar running around the head just above the eyes, or ask to see the cork

Tilly
    tillyfromparadise
    Last edited by tillyfromparadise; 20 July 2006, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Can this be applied to magnetic-cracking-potentiator buyers?

Seriously now, do you remember the "Fuel saving device" from the 60ties and 70ties for carburated cars, consisting in a ring with a little turbine spinning across the air intake under the carbie to "Mix" the fuel better?
      The thought of having a piece of metal spinning inside the air intake, pivoting on some cheap little pin wearing out at an accelerated pace gives me the shivers. I can just hear the crunch of the piston against the intake valve jammed open by metallic debris
      </IMG>

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
        Hi There
        Paramagnetism is an interesting subject It is a science of materials that has been bought to the forefront by Prof Callahan a renown expert in the field It is a very much used in organic farming particularly in relation to the soil and it's constituents The prof has published a number of books on the subject and I do own one of his devices to measure paramagnetism which we used to determine the state of inputs in our organic farm
        I will be more than happy to test some of these pellets for you if you where to organise some
        In the meantime here is a link discussing paramagnetism as well as some other scientific issues in relation to it Let me tell you that the subject is well respected amongst organic as well as biodynamic farmers besides in the rather obscure art of subatomic reactions taking place within atoms Hairy stuff indeed I am quite at a loss though that you are suggesting that these tablets are paramagnetic If they are made of metalic matter they are more than likely be ferromagnetic or diamagnetic which means that they will act as a normal magnet does Ie N and S poles, attraction repulsion Paramagnetic materials gather their energy from Cosmic forces or outer space which is what the professor advocates Any way here is the link And good luck
        http://www.biodynamics.com/discussio...1/000000a0.htm
        Cheers
        Chris

Chris,

If you'll send me a PM with a postal address I'll get a sample of the fitch catalyst to you for the paramagnetism test with Prof Callahan's meter.

I've explored the subject of paramagnetism and came across "volcanite" fertiliser and its apparent ability to "energise" soil.

I am very intrigued by this, so please let me know where to post the pellet.

Thanks and regards

Eddie

Comment

Originally posted by leongster
          Chris,

If you'll send me a PM with a postal address I'll get a sample of the fitch catalyst to you for the paramagnetism test with Prof Callahan's meter.

I've explored the subject of paramagnetism and came across "volcanite" fertiliser and its apparent ability to "energise" soil.

I am very intrigued by this, so please let me know where to post the pellet.

Thanks and regards

Eddie
          Re postal address, Have done so
          Now, the good prof has quite a number of books on the subject that are obtainable from Acres USA as well as here in Australia
          Have no doubt that some bright spark out there would be hesitant in taking the concept of paramagnetism with the intent in making a dollar out of it
          Putting something in a bag for sale so as to "energise" the soil via paramagnetism sounds like a scam to me
          If it has happened than it has to be a very big bag of it
          It is more a case of the interactions of various substances that constitute and form soil
          It also has to do with any additions/inputs a farmer would be applying so as to maintain the required balance, soils are alive as well as active
          Now this bright spark may take bits and pieces out of the subject and come up with something that he can sell for a good profit
          As an example compressed chicken droppings command about $1 a kg for something that has about 3 cents of fertiliser value in it
          He may even call it the "Magic Catalytical Fitch Miracle for Energising Soil" (as has been applied to motor Fuels) Who knows
          I am rather cynical as well as sceptical about magic fixes as well as people attempting to fool consumers with rubbish in a bag or a pack for that matter
          Now you be careful out there and don't you spend your money on scams
          Cheers
          Chris
          Cheers
          Chris
          Never give up :)

Comment

Now you be careful out there and don't you spend your money on scams
            Cheers
            Chris[/QUOTE]

Chris

Indeed, I shall be careful. Thanks for the heads-up on the address. Will look out for it.

Best

Eddie

Comment

Hi All,

Here's an interesting website on another fuel catalyst for biodiesel: fyi only.

http://www.rentaria.com/

Comment

I must say that this one does seem more serious than the con with magnets. You must agree that the references are very impressive and the claims moderate.

Comment

Hello Marc1

They start by talking about "Clumping Molecules"
                  Clumping molecules= crapola, Bullsh!t Crapola Bullsh!t.
                  You were not really born yesterday were you?

However, just send me any amount of money you have spare and I will have a certified Catholic Priest say a Mass on behalf of your cars fuel economy which may even give better results than the above Crapola Bullsh!t.

Tilly

Comment

Well Tilly, I agree that the crumped molecules got me off side and I started to look into it in order to have a good laugh as we had with the previous crapola one. However the more I looked into the test results from a long string of places, the more I liked it. Unless it is all fake, if half of the US government places that tested and use it are true, this thing must be something.

Take your time and look into the many test results and the number of government fleet military and other large organizations that use it. Hey I wanted to have another belly laugh at this people expense but I dont think I can this time.

Comment

Bloody hell Tilly, you having a bad day or something? Marc's right about the testing on this thing. I went through a bunch of the documents and there seemed to be some benefit in certain situations. The sysnopsis of the tests is misleading though, it seems to suggest that a certain % of fuel economy will result in most cases - and that is not what the tests indicate.

It does say this thing does not use magnets (that's a start). It apparently has some properties that are only transient on the fuel, that is the device must be placed as close to the injectors as possible, I think I remember it had to be within 10 inches of the injection pump (remember the Filch Cattleizer could be dropped in the tank and it allegedly still worked)

I don't know what it costs, but with the variability of the tests I would want a lot more assurance that it was going to work on my vehicle.

One thing that I noticed is that it seemed to work better with the B20 fuel. If that is the case, then I wonder what is it about biodiesel (organic?) that these rare earth metal catalysts work on.
                      Terry Syd
                      Last edited by Terry Syd; 18 August 2006, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Is My face Red!

It is all just so simple once I read the explanation carefully.

"The Rentar Fuel Catalyst's patented technology conditions the fuel prior to combustion such that the molecules of fuel are repelled from one another, which results in more surface area exposed to the oxygen, which in turn results in a more complete fuel burn.

The catalytic activity of the Rentar Fuel Catalyst results in a reactant complex that forms lower activation energy that follows an Arrhenius relationship, which leads to a larger number of fuel molecules reacting and more effective oxidation. This forms an activated species.
                        The Rentar Fuel Catalyst is an in-line pre-combustion contact (heterogeneous) catalyst that conditions fuel through a series of complementary processes. The result is improved fuel economy, reduced particulate, reduced NOx, soot"

And if that does not make you a believer, this photo is the absolute proof needed!

But the thing that really clinches the whole deal is the Venezuela's Ministry of Environment report.
                        As my daddy always said, "If you can not trust Venezuela's Minestry of Environment who can you trust?"

"there's a sucker born every minute"
                        David Hannum

The offer to say a Mass for your car's fuel economy still stands, however I understand God does not listen to Fuel economy Masses unless you pay at least $745.26+ GST

Tilly

Comment

I googled "RENTAR FUEL AND ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTIONS" expecting to read a whole heap of negitive reports... Didn't see any . Anyway Brocky had "The Energiser" before this lot, so it is hardly new technology and we all know how Brocky did over that.
                          HDJ80 (aka Kiwipete)
                          Canberra

Comment

Ah yes, Fuel catalysts

The one "True" answer to reduced tailpipe polution, improved fuel mileage and whiter teeth!

Fitch Fuel Catalyst
                            Rentair Fuel Catalyst
                            Broquet Fuel Catalyst
                            Enviromax Plus Fuel Catalyst
                            Doring Fuel Catalyst
                            Envirox™ Fuel Borne Catalyst
                            The system4 Fuelsaver fuel catalysts
                            Fuelstar Fuel catalyst

What does each of the above products have in common?

Hint:
                            "A fool and his money are soon parted"
                            Thomas Tusser

Bigger Hint:
                            "There's a sucker born every minute"
                            David Hannum

Indulgences sold and Masses said to improve fuel economy. Guarranteed success, especially the Indulgences!
                            Wire $1025.97+GST to Tilly care of your favourite Numbered Swiss Bank Account

Tilly
                            tillyfromparadise
                            Last edited by tillyfromparadise; 18 August 2006, 11:07 PM.

Comment

If these things actually worked, car and truck manufacturers ( amoungst others) would just screw one into their vehicles at the factory and saved Millions in trying to develop more efficent, powerful and economical engines. They could use one old engine design and still meet all the relevant emissions and consumption regualtions with a part they could reverse engineer and no doubt produce in house for a fraction of what these things are being sold for now.

As the motor industry with their virtually unlimited resourses for testing and development have not fitted these devices as standard, I have to seriously wonder why that could be when they could benifit from them so much.

By the same reasoning, if these things work and the people producing them have all these tests saying how good they are, why haven't they taken them to the auto manufacturers and got contracts for millions of them rather than trying to sell them one at a time to the public?

Comment

There's another product that works along similar lines:

www.dieselcraft.com

BTW, I believe the Glitch works differently to the Rentar and Deeselkraft.

If you look up Quantum Mechanics, and follow through with some articles like:

http://www.centuryinter.net/tjs11/bus/magnh2o.htm

some intereseting notes turn up that may explain how the 'declumpers' are affecting fuel.

Just remember that diesel and gasoline contains water, so if a way is found to liberate that hydrogen and oxgen in the fuel, you get more energy.

Comment

Working...
                                X