Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Fitch Catalyst - Genuine Improvement or Fake Hype?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Fitch Catalyst - Genuine Improvement or Fake Hype?

HI Robert, You being the administrator for this site,how good would it be for you to arrange fitting to your own drive,then you can make an honest comment,as I do. My comments are from my own experiance with the product.Just as an example with your lawn mower turn the fuel off and let it run dry and note what happens before it actually stops.Then fit a fitch and carry out the same thing and note the difference,the proof will cost you $30.

Regards BILL

Comment

Bill, Robert may not see your post as he does not contribute to the forums much these days. AFAIK he doesn't even use much biodiesel in his vehicle either.

So rather than trying to get him to fit one, I hope you will honour Nick's offer to put one in his car. He runs his cars on 100% biodiesel and is an experienced aircraft mechanic whose opinion would carry considerable weight around here. If you renege on it then I expect any remaining goodwill towards you will evaporate.
      Sean

Comment

HI ROBERT, No problem I will supply the unit and you can evaluate and learn what I allready know.I know it performs well on partial bio fuel, but would be interested to see what is the result on 100% bio.
        Caravan & motorhome mag is at present evaluating results from fitting to a Nissan Patrol diesel (INDIPENDANT)and will publish results in, I think Jan FEB edition,And I do not have any concerns on their findings.With a product that offers a 90day money back guarantee I just cannot understand the SCEPTISM in our society.I have refunded money to several people in the 2,000 -plus fittings and allways told recipients what was wrong with thier vehicle.I think about seven times.This will enhance any well tuned motor.

Regards BILL

Comment

I am keenly awaiting a call from Nick in regards to my offer,I will be in Canberra at Belconan on Sat for a show there.Also Nick, I will be in Nowra Sunday afternoon call me 0411573944.

Kindest regards BILL

Comment

To Members, Let it be known I have personally delivered a F300 to NICK and showed him some veryinteresting things about FITCH,I will let him now post his findings in time.

Kindest regards BILL

Comment

Yes, thanks bill
              I fitted the fitch on saturday morning.
              Really easy install easyier than changing a CAV filter.

Cheers Nick.
              Cheers
              Nick.
              Harold 2002 Toyota Landcruiser 105 series. 4.2lt turbo glide turbo, Too lazy to make bio nowdays times money. 3'' lift.

Roidio 2001 Holden Rodeo 4x4 2.8L TD. 2.5" exhaust sytem, H/E shower system. 4" Lift, Airbags, And lots of fruit, B100 for 55,000 . SOLD

Elsa 1983 Mercedes-Benz W123 300D. Still The Fastest Merc in Oz, Self built and Female proofed. COUSINS NOW
              sigpic

Comment

Please note the 120% refund has been revoked thru lack of interest.I now offer a 100% refund on the purchase price of the UNIT,no refund on FITTING as this balances out on removal.And after 2,000 plus fittings in past six years this has occured five times.

Regards BILL

Comment

HI Robert.I have a report from USA in regards to Biodiesel,but I do not know how to post it on this site,but can send it direct to any email adress.

Regards BILL

Comment

Hi,

I was following this thread and interested to know what results were achieved. Was the project scrubbed?

Thanks

Comment

Yes, I had forgotten about that. Nick seems to have disappeared (on that subject) lately. Where are you, Mate? How is it going?
                      yorta2
                      Last edited by yorta2; 27 February 2009, 09:23 AM.

Comment

A point to ponder

From the Fitch Website
                        "Testing by several leading laboratories ( see Fact Sheet which follows) have confirmed that the Fitch® Fuel Catalyst is actually re-refining the fuel immediately prior to combustion. This is accomplished through a complex chemical reaction, which breaks the long chain hydrocarbons converting them to smaller, higher energy, and more combustible constituents, which burn more efficiently... Successful testing has also beenaccomplished on methanol"

When did methanol become a "Long Chain Hydrocarbon"?
                        tillyfromparadise
                        Last edited by tillyfromparadise; 27 February 2009, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Either that, or vegetable matter. Nick, where are you?

Comment

same town as you... I've still got it fitted and will remove it soon to compare results. Its been in for quite a while no ill effects and no maint req.. Ill post them up shortly. been realy busy.
                            Bill we have to meet up for a chat soon .
                            Cheers
                            Nick.
                            Harold 2002 Toyota Landcruiser 105 series. 4.2lt turbo glide turbo, Too lazy to make bio nowdays times money. 3'' lift.

Roidio 2001 Holden Rodeo 4x4 2.8L TD. 2.5" exhaust sytem, H/E shower system. 4" Lift, Airbags, And lots of fruit, B100 for 55,000 . SOLD

Elsa 1983 Mercedes-Benz W123 300D. Still The Fastest Merc in Oz, Self built and Female proofed. COUSINS NOW
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Jones View Post
                              It must be great to believe in the tooth Fairy and all the associated things in the parallel universe they come from, but try hard as I might, I just can't seem to bring myself to get my head round it. I guess a High school education has ruined my mind for life.
                              Remember if you come from a north american country, perhaps one just south of canada, I am sure science is not compulsory from about year 8, which is why some thing that sell well there just dont seem to go as well here.

Mind you I gave the same task to a group of first and fouth year students in a high school. (a design task) the feasable and good stuff came from the first year group. Perhaps an education does stuff things up. I mean if you did an expirement on what does one plus on equal, and derived you results from putting one and another rabbit in a cage, would your maths teacher say you are wrong? (rant off) Nah I will blame hormones......
                              cheers<BR>Chris.<BR>1990 landcruiser 80, 1HD-T two tank, copper pipe HE+ 20 plate FPHE, toyota solenoids and filters. 1978 300D, elsbett one tank system.<BR>

Comment

Power wise- none that i can notice.
                                Engine Sweetness in running- Maybe a tad at low temps
                                Economy- haven't done the sums yet but have the recipts ready as a gut i think small improvement was felt. the results will say it all i guess.
                                I'll have at least 8 tanks worth of data with fitch to put up soon the i'll start adding without fitch data as i get it. (not doin the K's these days just a few more beers)
                                Cheers
                                Nick.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X