Sydney Biodiesel Users Picnic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sydney Biodiesel Users Picnic

Yes I'll be bringing a box of tricks to do some live biodiesel demonstrations and a titration tutorial. I should have the stickers by today - fingers crossed.

See you all there on Sunday.

Comment

Sounds like a great day coming up - sorry I can't get up there. Enjoy it and I look forward to seeing many great new threads commencing as a result of discussions between members. Have fun! (and I would have loved to show off my biodiesel and its wonderful rich colour, made from waste rice bran oil)...

Comment

Unfortunately I can't make it as I am away all weekend, otherwise I would love to have come.

Please can someone take some photos of the day and post them up here next week.
        Sean

Comment

Originally posted by geewizztoo
          Yes I'll be bringing a box of tricks to do some live biodiesel demonstrations and a titration tutorial. I should have the stickers by today - fingers crossed.

See you all there on Sunday.
          Nice one - I would rather have a sticker that is not branded with anyone else's brand other than our group! Fortunately I already have one of these stickers ...

Comment

Rob et al,
            see you there, work allowed the shift change , got th e BBQ , even the wife's keen , can't wait.
            Ciao for now,
            Graeme.
            Wow they have the internet on computers now??

Comment

Just thought I'd mention for anyone bringing kids, the area we're going to is fantastic for cycling. The kids ride their bikes THROUGH a series of fountains so bring a change of clothes for them or you'll have wet car seats at the end of the day.
              Only one more sleep to go,
              Graeme.
              That thing I always say about the internet.

Comment

Yes, good point re the kids & the fountains. The site we've hired (Hill Pavilion) is very close to the fountains. Looks like it will be a warm one tomorrow (possible late storm). So the kids may well want to play in the fountains.
                My family are coming separately, as I've got my car full of containers to put biodiesel in which I'll be buying from the back of Morris' truck (as well as your 2 jerries, Phil).

Also, I have a heap of food and drink which I've just bought, so I hope enough people want to buy a sausage sandwich and drink for a fundraiser, or I'll look silly.

Cameron's got the BBQ sorted.

David may be bringing a biodiesel powered generator. Geewizztoo will also be mixing up some biodiesel for the delight of the crowd.

It's all looking good. I'll see you all there tomorrow.
                Robert.
                Site Admin.

Comment

Hi guys,

Just wondering how the picnic went, and if there are any photos!!!

I couldn't make it coz I was returning from a friend's wedding in Albion Park that day.

Are there any plans for a Christmas party?

edit: I found the other thread... duh
                  Amber
                  Last edited by Amber; 26 September 2006, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Shame you couldn't make it, maybe next time. I'm working on publishing some photos on sydneybiodiesel.com. I'll post up once I've done it.
                    Robert.
                    Site Admin.

Comment

I've posted up some photos from the day at www.sydneybiodiesel.com/photos.
                      If anyone has any photos to give me from the day, please do.
                      Robert.
                      Site Admin.

Comment

My word we're a good looking bunch of people aren't we?
                        I think apart from our good looks and intelligence, our modesty is our greatest asset!

Comment

Gee it looks like I missed most of t he fun helping morris! Oh well can't always have everything I spose
                          Dave

Comment

Thanks for posting the photos Robert.

Even despite the wind, it was an excellent event. There is nothing like having face to face contact. The communication can flow. These links that we create with each other are valuable.

Good work.

Regards,

Jason
                            1977 240D Twin Tank

Comment

Working...
                            X