Brisbane Chip Oil Barons CONference (COBCON ) 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brisbane Chip Oil Barons CONference (COBCON ) 2013

Hell, I will have to dig out a lot of crap then, it will do all you need. I need to bring my lapotop as well now too.

No need to get a tow, I have the pug, bio bugged (**** I hate it, the bug that is) but its running despite everything I do to it. Great little car, just need a decent IP, the Bosch one I have is 2nd hand and not great.

Anyone know how to overhaul airt con compresor? I am about to learn.

Matt
    Biodiesel Bandit

Landcruiser '98 80 series B100.

Comment

Not too far away now.
      Got some good numbers and a few new members coming along.

Most should have my address by now but just PM me and ill send it out.
      Again about mid morning 9.30 to 10 kickoff for a batch and then morning tea and some gatdgets to look at while the batch is running.
      BBQ lunch and swap some ideas over a brew or two then stop the batch and start to settle.

Michael
      97 Jeep XJ Cherokee on B100. 0 km's on B100 and counting !!!! (Sold)
      2002 Merc ML270 now on B100. (Sold)
      2006 Ssangyong Musso 2.9 t idi (Sold)
      2015 NP300 Navara ( Sold )
      2018 NP300 Navara ( B5 )

Stainless processor with blue water pump.
      Tetragonula Hockingsi

Take the Leap and grow wings on the way down

Comment

Hi Michael, a big thank you for putting on another great meeting. I learned a lot and have some interesting things to follow up on.

Cheers
        Graeme

Comment

Thanks for a great get together gents. Bruce

Comment

A good time was had by most.
            A useful sharing of ideas.

Thank you Michael for the hospitality and the BBQ.

Comment

Thanks to everyone for showing up. I just provided the venue.

Thanks to all who made the journey I was really impressed with the turn out from far and wide.
              It was really good to listen to so many stories from trials and tests.

Thanks Tilly for bringing your processor along, Kevin for the many photos of the trip around Australia, jens for delivering my new fphe and valves, graeme for suppling the snags, Harvey for also bringing meat and Bruces lovely wife for the bread.

Hopefully everyone had something to gain but more so to swap ideas and say hello.

Until the next gathering have a great month.
              Regards Michael
              2018 NP300 Navara ( B5 )

Tetragonula Hockingsi

Comment

Well it's almost gone again and we haven't had another gathering.

Is anyone out there looking to host a gathering or know of someone thinking of having a great day ?

Michael
                2018 NP300 Navara ( B5 )

Tetragonula Hockingsi

Comment

Hi Guys,

once I get my new shed built and my new setup running (I am going to go for the clinical clean look this time! as opposed to the bustard-arss-dont-care-if-its-broken-i-will-still-get-it-to-work look I had for the last 8 years) I wouldnt mind hosting again.

that will be a little way off though, could be 6 months or so.

I have moved to north west of brisbane, so it is still in the 'catchment' area!

By the way, I just tipped over 200,000 km on snake oil. very happy with that.

Originally posted by SUZUDDIS View Post
                  Well it's almost gone again and we haven't had another gathering.

Is anyone out there looking to host a gathering or know of someone thinking of having a great day ?

Michael

Comment

I would put my hand up, if you guys are happy to come south of the border, don't forget your passports though :-)
                    1990 Toyota Hilux LN106 with ATG 2 tank system (sold after running 150.000 ks on mainly WVO)

1993 Toyota 75 Series with 1 HDT conversion, 75l factory tank and a custom 170l under tray tank. (Retired with 680.000ks on the clock mostly running on BIO and on WVO)

2006 Landcruiser Troopcarrier 1HZ with DTS Turbo Kit, 170ltr long range tank currently not converted, running on B100

"him who never made a mistake, made no discovery either"

Comment

Road Trip !!!!!!!!

Might work if we do that , I'm happy to run the ute down to Lismore way before Christmas.
                      That way we can have another gathering before christmas and know we already have one booked for early next year to celebrate Cade's opening.

I'll have a couple of spare seats as I think Matt has already taken one. It would be an overnighter if you come with me as I'll want a drink or three.

Jens let me know ...........................
                      2018 NP300 Navara ( B5 )

Tetragonula Hockingsi

Comment

All good for a sleep over, just bring tents/swags, rubber ducks, paper aeroplanes or what ever makes you sleep well at night and a few tasty drinks and we are set. I'll get back to you re dates as I am running back and forth a be at the moment, but early November might be good, I should have my upgraded bio processor in action by then, I hope anyway :-)
                        1990 Toyota Hilux LN106 with ATG 2 tank system (sold after running 150.000 ks on mainly WVO)

1993 Toyota 75 Series with 1 HDT conversion, 75l factory tank and a custom 170l under tray tank. (Retired with 680.000ks on the clock mostly running on BIO and on WVO)

2006 Landcruiser Troopcarrier 1HZ with DTS Turbo Kit, 170ltr long range tank currently not converted, running on B100

Comment

Originally posted by Bueff View Post
                          All good for a sleep over, just bring tents/swags, rubber ducks, paper aeroplanes or what ever makes you sleep well at night and a few tasty drinks and we are set. I'll get back to you re dates as I am running back and forth a be at the moment, but early November might be good, I should have my upgraded bio processor in action by then, I hope anyway :-)
                          Hi Guys, I would love to be there time permitting. I will be in WA from 8th to 22nd November. All going well my 3m x 3m reactor shed should be up and going by late October and I will be back in business.
                          Cheers
                          Graeme

Comment

Saturday the 1st of November down Lismore way ??
                            I'm in if that fits with anyone else ?

Michael
                            2018 NP300 Navara ( B5 )

Tetragonula Hockingsi

Comment

Fine by me so far :-)

Comment

I can do the 1st November.

Cheers
                                Graeme

Comment

Working...
                                X