Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brisbane Users Meet and Greet

Hi Chris

Follow the post, the date is posted for the 19th of November.
    If you have any questions regarding Bio , read all the fprum info and use the search functions. you'll be supprised what you find. but come along to the Bris meet and meet some of the guys here in Brisbane. We ask that you come along and bring some thing that you do. ie make or break ??
    I roast my coffee so I bring some of that. Cades dad has a great recipe that he likes to show ....
    anyway if you have any questions ask in the forums and if you want directions for the meet and greet send me a PM (Personal Message) and I'll give you Bills address.

Michael
    97 Jeep XJ Cherokee on B100. 0 km's on B100 and counting !!!! (Sold)
    2002 Merc ML270 now on B100. (Sold)
    2006 Ssangyong Musso 2.9 t idi (Sold)
    2015 NP300 Navara ( Sold )
    2018 NP300 Navara ( B5 )

Stainless processor with blue water pump.
    Tetragonula Hockingsi

Take the Leap and grow wings on the way down

Comment

I have been speaking with Bill this afternoon and have his address for the next meet. If anyone needs it please let me know. I,ll pm or email.

Regards
      Michael
      2018 NP300 Navara ( B5 )

Tetragonula Hockingsi

Comment

A big thank you for a lovely day, thank you our host and his better half for an interesting and entertaining lunch and get together.

Looking forward to the next one, any questions on how to do the btach just post here or send a message.
        Biodiesel Bandit

Landcruiser '98 80 series B100.

Comment

Thanks Bill for hosting at your place. it was good to get out of town under the stars and sit by the fire and have a chat.

Thanks Cade for showing a better way to peel a potato. boom boom.
          it was good to meet a few more members and chat about differing opinions on what is best to do.

Will organise the next meet in Feb then I'm looking at May for a trip to Baffle Creek near Bundaburg for Gene's place.
          August and then November 2012.
          2018 NP300 Navara ( B5 )

Tetragonula Hockingsi

Comment

FFOOOOOOOMP!!!!!

It was good wasnt it?

Bill, top marks mate for a great day. I love the Meth mixer. defintely gunna build one of those. It was great to meet Jens and Peter, I love the fact that at each bio meet we all learn something new, and meet new people who have so much to add.

I would love to make our little south east quarter the enviable epi-centre of queensland bio brewing!

Thankyou to all for making it a top day, and in particular Bill and Sheryl for being such welcoming hosts.

To those who didnt come, you missed a great day.

Comment

bio meet @my place thanks to all that came was a great day ,forgot to use the black stuff!!, "j" next meet bring centrifuge @ u w'ont have to buy fuel to get home !...lets try to get more people interested in bio to next meet am willing to host another here. don't forget spud "comp mentioned 4 next meet keep in touch....bill

Comment

Thanks for mentioning that, kind of embarrassing, but the Lux only got a small tank :-) will see that I get the second tank fitted before I come up next time, was heaps of fun, looking forward to the next party, regards to your lovely wife, I'll let you's know about the black stuff. Good to meet you's all !!!
                Bueff
                Biofuel Enthusiast
                Last edited by Bueff; 21 November 2011, 07:23 PM. Reason: spelling :-)
                1990 Toyota Hilux LN106 with ATG 2 tank system (sold after running 150.000 ks on mainly WVO)

1993 Toyota 75 Series with 1 HDT conversion, 75l factory tank and a custom 170l under tray tank. (Retired with 680.000ks on the clock mostly running on BIO and on WVO)

2006 Landcruiser Troopcarrier 1HZ with DTS Turbo Kit, 170ltr long range tank currently not converted, running on B100

"him who never made a mistake, made no discovery either"

Comment

When and where is the next meeting?

Tilly

Comment

Hi Tilly

it's a bit too early to tell yet. we certainly had more entertainment this time as we where able to let our hair down with regards to the kinds of things we could get up to in the afternoon. can't make too much noise in the built up areas of Brisbane where is we could make one hell of a noise out on Bill's property.

Next meet I propose is in Feb 2012 unless anyone wants to have another before then. I'm all for it but don't want 10 get togethers in a year as it would get a little boring.
                    Like I keep telling everyone , if you put your hand up to host then most likely it's yours.

Michael
                    2018 NP300 Navara ( B5 )

Tetragonula Hockingsi

Comment

Hi all,

just had the idea to put it to my landlady to host the next meeting, I am pretty sure that will be fine, the only downside is, no potato peeling comps. as it is near Nimbin and the blues are a bit touchy already
                      camping no dramas got a big shed an a paddock, bring the better half, my wife offered yoga and massages for a good price if someone is interested.
                      I'll keep you posted.

have a good evening
                      1990 Toyota Hilux LN106 with ATG 2 tank system (sold after running 150.000 ks on mainly WVO)

1993 Toyota 75 Series with 1 HDT conversion, 75l factory tank and a custom 170l under tray tank. (Retired with 680.000ks on the clock mostly running on BIO and on WVO)

2006 Landcruiser Troopcarrier 1HZ with DTS Turbo Kit, 170ltr long range tank currently not converted, running on B100

Comment

Hi guys,

we got the thumps up for a meeting in Nimbin in Feb if you are happy to travel that far. Let me know.

enjoy your weekend

Jens

Comment

Starting to put my potato launcher together for the next meet. can't wait to compare with Cade and his small planet launcher. lookout ducks ! (no ducks were hurt in testing of all products)
                          might find something else to play with as well that requires Silver Fox's black pudding.
                          Jen's can we launch at your place ? if not I'll check with Bill and see if he wants to host again or find another property.
                          Pack a tent and Aim for Feb 2012

Michael
                          2018 NP300 Navara ( B5 )

Tetragonula Hockingsi

Comment

hmmm. sounds like a challenge.......

Comment

Hi Michael,

I am impressed with your enthusiasm about your new potato peeling device

Unfortunately no peeling in Nimbin, the property is only 17 acres and near the Rocks, so sound would travel fairly good. I think the blue dressed people in their fancy cars might find it not quite as amusing as we do. And they are a bit touchy in this area anyway, so it looks like we have to harass Bill again.

Could I suggest the 11.2.? Will be away the weekends after and don't want to miss out on the big boys day out.

cheers have a good one

Jens

Comment

I'm good with 11th Feb 2012. Cade want to check your brides Calender for work ?

otherwise it's a gentlemens challenge ??

Michael
                                2018 NP300 Navara ( B5 )

Tetragonula Hockingsi

Comment

Working...
                                X